Airbrush only at 12 - 15 psi pressure using two light coats. Do not thin. Clean up airbrush and equipment immediately with Alclad Airbrush Cleaner. Do not use mineral spirits.
1. Surfaces must be primed with black gloss enamel using Alclad Gloss Black Base, Floquil CSX Black Gloss 110354 or Tamiya Black Gloss Spray Can TS-14. Allow to dry and cure for at least 24 hours.
2. Spray two lights coats of Alclad Lacquer Polished Aluminum. Important: Do not touch surface until sealed.
3. Seal with Floquil Hi Gloss 110003 or Tamiya Clear Gloss Spray Can TS-13 or Testors Gloss Coat. Allow to dry and cure for at least 24 hours.
4. Apply decals and setting solutions only after surface has been sealed with gloss barrier coat which has had time to cure.
5. Seal decals or finish with flat, satin or clear gloss topcoat.